Gumbo Cook-Off - March 24, 2018
When: Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 11 am to 3 pm
Where: Gulf Breeze Recreation Center, 800 Shoreline Dr, Gulf Breeze, FL 32561
Tickets: $15 at the event. Get a $5.00 off event coupon. | Children 10 and under free.
- Gumbo all you can eat samples from more than 20 professional and amateur cooking teams.
- Craft beer tasting with 6 to 10 local craft breweries, 11:30 to 2:30. $15.00 plus Gumbo admission.
- Gulf Breeze Spring Fest - with kids bounce houses/climbing wall; car show; live music; skateboard and cornhole contests; farmers’ market; and K9 & bomb squad demos.
- Silent auction from 11 am to 3 pm. Winners announced at 4 pm. Items include: Overnight stays and get-a-ways, gift baskets, sports equipment, gift certificates, services, and art.
- Raffle for a Big Green Egg. Tickets $ 5.00 each.
- Live music -
- Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Sodas,
- Beer (Bud Light & Shock Top), and Wine (Red & White) are available. $3.00 a glass
Why: Raise funds for Gulf Breeze Rotary’s college scholarship fund. The club has awarded almost $700,000 to 178 deserving Gulf Breeze students since 1986. In 2017 Gumbo event raised $30,000 for scholarships.