Get Tapped In To Young Professionals of Walton County
Walton Area Chamber of Commerce’s Young Professionals unveils new brand during inaugural networking event
WALTON COUNTY, Fla. (January 2, 2018) – The Young Professionals of Walton County (YPWC) announced today their 2018 kickoff event on Thursday, January 11, 2018, at Grayton Beer Company. Presented by The Premier Property Group, “Pints and Professionals” will be an introductory event for young professionals along Florida’s Emerald Coast looking to “get tapped in to” the professional networking group.
Formerly operating as YP @ The Beach, the newly coined Young Professionals of Walton County is an organization created by the Walton Area Chamber of Commerce whose mission is to bridge social, geographical, political and economic boundaries across Northwest Florida’s Gulf Coast, while providing a venue for ambitious individuals to network and enhance their professional development skills.
“Pints and Professionals” is complimentary to attend and open to young professionals on the Emerald Coast. In addition to offering one free pint of Grayton Beer Company, guests will enjoy live music by The Graytones and food for purchase by Back Beach Barbecue.
If your business is interested in donating a door prize to raise awareness amongst this local group of young professionals, email Erin Bakker at email@example.com.
The 2018 Young Professionals of Walton County Board of Directors include:
- President – Jessica Bracken, Proffitt PR
- Communications (E-news & Press Releases) – Chelsea Blaich, Grayton Beer Company
- Communications (Website & Social Media) – Lanier Motes, St. Joe Company
- Design – Jill Tanner, Clutch Media Works
- Historian/Photographer – Bobby Wagner, Land • Air • Sea Productions
- Immediate Past President – Andrew McDowell, Arbor Wealth Management, LLC
- Membership – Karah Fridley Young, Destin Charity Wine Auction Foundation
- Networking Events – Erin Bakker, The Hive Creative Consulting
- Networking Events – Tovah Locke, The Henderson
- Programs/Professional Development – David Densmore, Morgan Stanley
- Programs/Professional Development – Jeremy Keich, Keich Law Firm
- Secretary – Chelsea Calhoun, Grand Boulevard at Sandestin
- Sponsorship – Hannah Martin, The Premier Property Group
- Sponsorship – Luke Andrews, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty
- Time & Attendance – Kristen Lee Burke, 360 Blue
- Treasurer – Amanda Bierbaum, Walton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Trustee – Cory Fosdyck, Merill Lynch
The Board of Directors will be inducted during the Walton Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Gala on Friday, January 19, 2018, at the Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa. Those interested in attending should register in advance at http://www.waltonareachamber.com.
ABOUT YOUNG PROFESSIONALS OF WALTON COUNTY
Founded in 2009 under the name YP @ The Beach and having undergone a revamp in 2017, the Young Professionals of Walton County (YPWC) is an organization created by the Walton Area Chamber of Commerce whose mission is to bridge social, geographical, political and economic boundaries across Northwest Florida’s Gulf Coast, while providing a venue for ambitious individuals to network and enhance their professional development skills.
YPWC will host networking, professional development and team building events the second Thursday of every month.